Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memoirs ... the beginning

Who needs two blogs?! Me? I don't know. But, it seemed that my own thoughts were clashing profoundly with my family pictures and stories. Maybe there's a slight case of ego *gasp* ... me thinking anyone actually wants to hear my inner thoughts, but far, far beyond that (no, really, I promise!) is the fact that over the past couple of weeks I've found my blogging and journaling to actually restore me. Hubby is working late for something stupid ... again ... and I'm not feeling the urge to kill someone.

I'm thinking that is a good thing.

Is this just going to be serious? No, I doubt that, despite the fact that I can have diarrhea of the ... what would it be? Fingers? God that's gross.

Anyway, I might talk about a movie I've seen or a tv show; maybe a website or a news item; possibly a political rant or maybe even a critique of our military *double gasp*

So, grab a coffee ... or a margarita ... and sit back for, what I hope, is an enjoyable read!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I agree blog writing is sanity! And yes, you aren't the ONLY woman who, understandably, needs more than one blog. I have THREE!

One I use for Momma/Kids/Christian/Friends stuff. One I use for product reviews and one I use to write about my marriage.

It seems like a lot, but man.. it's my therapy. Can't wait to read your upcoming thoughts!